Ever ask your kids random questions just to see what they might say? I saw an assortment on questions on a friend's facebook and I thought I'd ask my kids the same set. Here are their honest answers.
S - 4 year old girl
W - 5 year old boy
R - 9 year old boy
1. What is something mom always says to you?
S- Go to bed.
W - Would you like to go to Zap Zone?
R - Clean up.
2. What makes mom happy?
S - Kisses.
W - When we do our chores.
R - Summer.
3. What makes mom sad?
S - Hitting.
W - Hurting her.
R - Her fudge failing.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
S - Tickling.
W - Making funny faces.
R - Tickling me in the sides.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
S - Good.
W - She liked to watch movies.
R - She had blonde hair.
6. How old is your mom?
S - 45, 3.
W - 100.
R - 33.
7. How tall is your mom?
S - (reaches up as high as she can reach).
W - As big as my bed.
R - 6, 8"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
S - Go on computers.
W - Play with me.
R - Clean up the house and get it over with.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
S - Go on the computer.
W - Read books.
R - Who knows?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
S - About daddy.
W - Watching shows.
R - Tidiest house.
11. What is your mom really good at?
S - Painting.
W - Making us food.
R - Vacuuming and making me delicious lunches.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
S - Fixing stuff.
W - Playing with legos.
R - She is not good at taking quick showers.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
S - Dirty Laundry.
W - Cleaning up the dishes.
R - Take care of us.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
S - Tomatoes.
W - Macaroni and Cheese.
R - Pizza pie.
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
S - When she does her chores.
W - When she does my chores.
R - She's good at picking shirts.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
S - A princess.
W - The baby in Baby's Day Out.
R - Some girl in a book or a movie...
17. What do you and your mom do together?
S - Pretend we are princesses.
W - Play.
R - Write to each other.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
S - We wear the same color clothing.
W - Our fat ear lobes.
R - We both vacuum.
19. How are you and your mom different?
S - We put different kinds of wigs on.
W - Our different hair color.
R - Her favorite color is dark blue and mine is light blue.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
S - Kisses.
W - Because she says it all the time.
R - I was her first born, and that is the day she became a mother.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
S - Flowers and dates.
W - That he takes her on dates.
R - He goes to work a lot.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
S - Restaurants.
W - Zap Zone.
R - Cedar Point.
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
S - 3.
W - 15.
R - 27.